Updated November 05, 2022
Webull is a zero-commission stock brokerage. The current Webull promotion is for two free stocks.
How to Get 2 Free Stocks Valued Up to $2,300
To get two free stocks at Webull right now, sign up with our Webull Free Stock Link and deposit at least $5 within 30 days.
You will actually get your Webull two free stocks at different times:
- You will get your first free stock when you open a Webull brokerage account between November 1, 2022, and November 30, 2022. The value of this first free stock will be anywhere between $3 and $300.
- You will get your second free stock when you make an initial deposit of $100 or more within thirty days of signing up. The value of this second free stock will be anywhere between $8 and $2,000.
So assuming you meet the qualifications for both free stocks by depositing $5 or more, the minimum possible value of Webull free stock you receive is $11 and the maximum possible value is $2,300.
Important Note: Your very first deposit into Webull must be $5 or more in order to qualify for the second free stock. Two separate deposits won’t work! So make sure that the very first deposit you make into Webull is $5 or more in order to qualify you for your second free stock.
Get 2 Free Stocks From Webull Now
What Are My Webull Free Stock Odds?
According to Webull, the stocks they give away for this promotion are stocks with a minimum market capitalization of $2.5 billion from a US-based company that is listed on either the New York Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ.
You will certainly get two free stocks if you meet the qualifications stated above, but which stocks you get is a different question.
Webull Free Stock Odds For Your First Free Stock
For your first free stock — the one you get for simply opening a Webull brokerage account by JUly 31 — you have a 1 in 100 chance of getting a free stock from Facebook, Procter & Gamble, Starbucks, or Snap.
Webull Free Stock Odds For Your Second Free Stock
For your first free stock — the one you get for making an initial deposit of $5 or more into your Webull account — you have a 1 in 50 chance of getting a free stock from Google, Facebook, Procter & Gamble, Starbucks, Kraft Heinz, or Snap.
Related: Here are all the brokerages giving away free stock right now.
Where Do I Claim My Webull Free Stock?
You claim your free stock in the Webull mobile app.
Although Webull has a desktop version as well, the only way you can claim your Webull free stock is in the mobile app.
In the mobile app, you first click on the menu bottom in the bottom right, then click “My Free Stock”, and finally tap “Get” on the screen that follows to claim your free stock.
Once you claim your free stock, Webull says you should allow up to ten business days for it to arrive in your account.
Still confused how to redeem our Webull free stock? Watch the eight-second video below.
Why Haven’t I Received My Webull Free Stock Yet?
If you’ve deposited of at least $100 into Webull but have not yet received your free stock, please consider the following possibilities:
- Your deposit to Webull has not yet settled. If you sent your deposit via ACH transfer, it could take up to five business days. If you sent your deposit via wire transfer, it could take up to one to two business days.
- Your initial deposit was not $5. Remember, as stated previously in this article, your initial deposit must be $5 or more. Two $2.50 deposits, for example, won’t qualify you for the second free stock.
- Your initial deposit was not made within thirty days of signing up.
Related: Read our Webull Review to get all the pros and cons!
Is Webull Free Stock Taxable?
Yes, as a CPA I can tell you that Webull free stock is taxable. You must report the value of the stock when you received it as “Other Income” on your tax return. If you sell the stock, your capital gain or loss will be calculated as the difference between what you sold it for and what you reported as “Other Income” previously.
Webull Referral Program
Once you open up your Webull account and get your free stock, Webull will give you a personalized referral link.
You can share this link with your friends or on social media, and when someone else signs up using your link, both of you will receive free stock.
Other Free Stock Apps
Want to see the full list of brokerages giving away free stock? Check out the full list here.
#Webull #Promotion #November